National Tax Association News
On June 12, 2020, the NTA Board of Directors voted to adopt a statement from the National Tax Association on Racial Injustice. Click here to read the entire statement.
The NTA Board of Directors has approved a Code of Conduct for all NTA members and participants in NTA conferences and events. Read the Code of Conduct
Save the Date!
- 3/9: Submissions open for #2021NTA
- 5/13 - 5/14: Virtual 51st Annual Spring Symposium
- 5/31: Submission deadline for #2021NTA
- 6/30: Submission deadline for Outstanding Doctoral Dissertation in Government Finance & Taxation
- 7/31: Submission deadline for NTA Next Generation Session and Poster Session
- 8/23: Deadline for Chair/Discussant Volunteers for #2021NTA
- 11/18 - 11/20: 114th Annual Conference, Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center, Detroit, MI