2021 NTA Annual Conference Quicklinks
National Tax Association News
- The NTA is undergoing a strategic planning process this summer and needs input from its members. Click here to read a letter from NTA President Jim Alm.
- The NTA Board of Directors voted to adopt a statement from the National Tax Association on Racial Injustice. Click here to read the entire statement.
- The NTA Board of Directors has approved a Code of Conduct for all NTA members and participants in NTA conferences and events.
Save the Date!
- 7/30: Submission deadline for NTA Next Generation Session and Poster Session
- 8/23: Deadline for Chair/Discussant Volunteers for #2021NTA
- 8/31: Deadline to apply for the NTA Equity & Inclusion Fellowship
- 8/31: Deadline to apply for the NTA/CSWEP Pre-Conference Mentoring Dinner
- 11/18 - 11/20: 114th Annual Conference, Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center, Detroit, MI