The National Tax Association’s Outstanding Doctoral Dissertation Award was established in 1971 and recognizes exemplary dissertation research in government finance and taxation. All graduate students at accredited U.S. and Canadian Institutions who will receive the doctoral degree or its equivalent after July 1, 2019, and before June 30, 2020, are eligible for the awards. Submit a Nomination
Congratulations to the new members of the NTA Board of Directors!
- James Mackie, Second Vice President, EY
- Byron Lutz, Federal Reserve Board of Governors
- Kevin Markle, University of Iowa
- Elena Patel, University of Utah
- Carlianne Patrick, Georgia State University
- Molly Saunders-Scott, Congressional Budget Office
Save the Date!
Don't miss out on these important dates/deadlines.
- 6/12: Submissions close for 113th NTA Annual Conference on Taxation
- 7/15: Nomination Deadline for 2020 Outstanding Doctoral Dissertation in Government Finance and Taxation
- 11/19: 113th NTA Annual Conference on Taxation begins