Meet One of Your Fellow NTA Members
Steven Dean will join the faculty of the Boston University School of Law this fall after being a professor at Brooklyn Law School since 2004. His lastest book “For-Profit Philanthropy: Elite Power and the Threat of Limited Liability Companies, Donor-Advised Funds, and Strategic Corporate Giving” (with Dana Brakman Reiser) was published by Oxford University Press in January. He has testified before the U.S House Ways and Means Committee and been a consultant to the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development. At Brooklyn Law Dean serves as Co-Director of the Dennis J. Block Center for the Study of International Business Law.
National Tax Association News
- Congratulations to NTA E&I Fellowship Recipients
- Congratulations to NTA/CSWEP Dinner Attendees
- New Editors for National Tax Journal appointed.
- The NTA Board of Directors approved the first ever three-year NTA Strategic Plan. Read the full plan here.
- The NTA Board of Directors voted to adopt a statement from the National Tax Association on Racial Injustice. Click here to read the entire statement.
- The NTA Board of Directors has approved a Code of Conduct for all NTA members and participants in NTA conferences and events.
Save the Date!
6/7: Deadline to Submit an Abstract for the 116th Annual Conference
6/21: NTJ Forum Webinar: The Early Effects of the US Fiscal Policy Responses to the Covid-19 Pandemic
6/30: Deadline to Submit for Outstanding Doctoral Dissertation in Government Finance and Taxation Award
11/1 - 11/4: 116th Annual Conference, Denver, CO